Overview of Mexico Representation
Helping Your Business Succeed in Mexico
Helping Your Business Succeed in Mexico
If you are a small or medium sized business and you know there’s a market for your products in Mexico but don’t have the resources to have a presence in Mexico, we can help.
What We Offer:
* Representation of companies outside of Mexico looking to grow their customer base by selling into Mexico.
* Sourcing of offshore low cost suppliers within Mexico for export.
Why Mexico Representation?
* Experience on the supplier and customer sides of the Mexican manufacturing industry. We know NAFTA inside and out and have intimate understanding of the Mexican supply chains and its players.
* Extensive portfolio of contacts in a variety of industries. Whether it’s the electronics, appliance, automotive or medical industries, we are one phone call away from finding the right person for our clients needs.
* US/European knowledge of Mexican risk mitigation. Unfortunately for us and fortunately for our clients, we have lived through ye
|Category of expertise:|| Mexico: Agent and Representation , Manufacturing Management, Management Consulting, Business Start-Up Services, Country Risk, Foreign Direct investment, Interpreting, Translation Services, Business Intelligence, Business Development, International Trade Consulting, Custom Manufacturing, Sourcing Services, Distributors |
|Primary location:||Guadalajara, Mexico|
|Other Locations||Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Spain, Venezuela|
|Languages spoken:||English , Dutch, Spanish|
|Date of creation:||10/1/2009|
|Number of employees:||5|
|Annual sales & revenues:||5000000|
|A member of:|
Recommendations posted on GlobalTrade.net
- Hassan Hamdan wrote on 10-04-2012
I have known Ed Juline for several years. He is very good at what he does. He is well connected in Mexico and he is an excellent source of information and always willing to help you. He is a true bicultural (USA – Mexico) professional. Ed - Thanks for your help!
- Claudia Grossi wrote on 10-01-2012
I have known Ed Juline for several years, he is professional and very well connected. I highly recommend Ed as an excellent source of contacts and suppliers in Mexico.
- Rick Hohenstein wrote on 10-01-2012
Ed is a great resource for a business looking to expand production into Mexico. I called Ed with an opportunity and within a week he had 4 contract manufacturers lined up who were able to do the builds we were looking to produce. I will call Ed again in the future should I have need for his services.
- Miguel Arredondo wrote on 10-01-2012
I was lucky to get in contcat with Ed for an important project at my previous company. In my current assignment, he's helping source some specialty materials that we were having trouble locating. His advise and network are truly top notch.
- Michael Lloyd wrote on 10-06-2012
I have known and worked with Ed for many years and can speak highly for his capabilities and focus on winning solutions for his customers.
- Luis Garcia Osuna wrote on 10-04-2012
Knowing Ed for several years now, he and his Team, Mexico Representation, are THE solution for your rep. opportunities locally. Bottom line driven: Customer satisfaction. Reliable and Pro. Excellent contacts database for your needs.
- Eric Kessler wrote on 10-04-2012
Ed Juline and his company, Mexico Representation, have assisted us in expanding our business in Mexico as well as sourcing local partners for contract manufacturing. Ed and his team are very professional.
- Derek Barclay wrote on 10-03-2012
I've worked with Ed for 12 years and he has an paralleled combinative of energy and networking skills that ensure he will deliver and delight his customers. Ed has worked in key roles on both sides of the Mexico import/export equation and bears the scars of experience that will greatly reduce his customers' risks and costs.
- Jerry Leth wrote on 10-04-2012
Ed Julie joined MANA last year and volunteers time and effort to help us create relevant programs for our members. He runs a professional rep business and I recommend Ed with confidence.
- Chris Domanski wrote on 10-01-2012
Ed Juline is very good at what he does. He's helped me identify Mexico suppliers multiple times and he's always done it promptly. I would highly recommend him.
- Matthew Ellis wrote on 10-02-2012
Ed and his team provide excellent customer service and brilliant follow up on your needs. Great guy to work with and great resources for a variety of needs. Mexico Representation was a good asset in locating sources for some hard to find products.
Videos, PDFs and images
This service provider currently has posted no promotional materials.Top
|References and clients:||We have done business with major automotive, appliance, electronics and general industrial clientes throughout Mexico.|
Content posted by Mexico Representation
Check the content posted by Mexico Representation, Guadalajara, Mexico on Globaltrade.net
Mexico Representation Line Card
Products offered by Mexico Representation(posted on: 3 October 2012) view more folders
Industrial Costs in Mexico
If you are a small or medium sized business and you know there’s a market for your products in Mexico but don’t have the resources to have a presence in Mexico, we can help.(posted on: 18 January 2012) view more folders