Investment Incentives in Algeria
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
There are several types of advantages for setting up a foreign company in Algeria. You can consult the Investor's guide published by the National Agency for Development and Investment.
The various measures take the form of tax advantages, especially tax exemptions from 3 to 10 years. They are organized by the ANDI. Companies must make their application when they make their investment declaration. Investors also benefit from the State taking over certain expenses (duty on transfers against payment for all purchases of real estate intended for investment, fixed duty as regards reduced rate registration for charters and increase of capital, etc.)
- Privileged geographical sectors
- Areas of economic expansion have been established, located on the high plateaux and in areas in the south. They allow investors taking part in regional industrial development, to enjoy exemption, for 5 to 10 years, from property tax on real estate purchases intended for economic activity and a reduction of 50% of the reduced rate applicable to reinvested profits.
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- Repealed on 1 January 2006
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- The investment code is providing tax incentives including a 10 year corporate tax and property tax exemption, and specific incentives for investments in some part of the country and in sectors like the oil industry and the environmental protection. For more information on tax incentive programs you can access Invest in Algeria.
- Useful Links
National Agency for Development and Investmentt
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Algeria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: