Immigration in Algeria
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Consult the conditions for entering Algeria on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website
- For Further Information
Consult the directory of embassies and consulates near you on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website.
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
400 g of tobacco
- Only for passengers over 17. 1 liter per person.
- 1/2 liter of Eau de Cologne and 0.15 liter of perfume
- Foreign Currency
- No restrictions.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Foreign currency in cash must obligatorily be declared on an ad hoc form, to the Customs, on entry into the country, whatever the amount.
- Local Currency
- Dinars in cash must obligatorily be declared on an ad hoc form, to the Customs, on entry into the country.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- Tax is not refunded in Algeria.
- Other Requirements
- Transporting liquids in the aircraft cabin is subject to restrictions.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Algeria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: