Supply Chain in Algeria
- It is only prohibited to export cultural artefacts, specimens of flora and fauna which are threatened with extinction and war material, arms, munitions and suchlike. Some other products are controlled for export, such as hydrocarbons, etc. Get information from the services of the Algerian Customs.
- Export Taxes
- Export Clearance
- Export procedure does not present any particular difficulties apart from the elementary rules of exporting (Register of Commerce, obligation to repatriate income from export, etc.) Get information from the services of the Algerian Customs.
- Necessary Declaration
- The Customs declaration must contain information on the origin of the goods, the Customs tariff and Customs valuation of the goods.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Algeria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: