Personal Tax in Algeria
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
- Residents are taxed on all their sources of income (national and international) while non-residents are only taxed on income received in Algeria.
|Global income tax (IRG)||Progressive rate up to 35%: 0% up to 120 000 DZD, 20% from 120 001 to 360 000 DZD, 30% from 360 001 to 1 440 000 DZD and 30% over 1 440 000 DZD|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- To know the different deductions allowed to people working in Algeria, you should contact the Tax Office.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- The expatriate tax regime is similar to that of nationals.
- Capital Tax Rate
Property Tax: from 3 to 10% charged, according to the property and/or the land value.
Estate Tax: for an estate whose net taxable value exceeds 30,000,000 DZD on 1 January of the tax year concerned. The tax scale is progressive and goes from 0 to 1.5% for incomes over 68,000,000 DZD.
Registratio Fees (transfers, gifts, shares, exchanges of real estate and deeds of partnership), consult the website of the Ministry of Finances to access information drawn up by the Algerian fiscal administration.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Algeria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: