Trade Disputes in Argentina
- Arbitration is a way to solve disputes in Argentina. It consists in bringing in an arbitrator who will have to make the final decision.
- Arbitration Law
- Centro de mediacion y arbitraje comercial de la Camara Argentina de Comercio (arbitration regulation)
- Conformity to International Commercial Arbitration Rules
Party to the New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
Party to the Geneva Protocol on Arbitration Clauses.
Party to the Geneva Convention of the Execution of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
- Appointment of Arbitrators
- Composed of three permanent arbitrators appointed by the Consejo de la bolsa de comercio de Buenos Aires (Council of the Trade Exchange of Buenos Aires) by competitive examination and who act as arbitrators and conciliators.
- Arbitration Procedure
Any person or company facing a dispute can resort to arbitration on condition that both parties wish to resort to this procedure. The sentence decided by the arbitrators is not binding.
For further information, consult the website of SICE, Sistema de Informacion sobre Comercio Exterior (Information System for foreign trade).
- Permanent Arbitration Bodies
Buenos Aires Trade Exchange- Arbitration Tribunal (Sectors Covered: All sectors)
Argentine Chamber of Commerce (Sectors Covered: All sectors)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Trade Disputes in Argentina!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: