Communications in Argentina
- Official Language
Spanish is the national language of Argentina.
Contractual documents are required by law to be in Spanish.
- Other Languages Spoken
It is important to note that a part of the population understands and/or speaks English and Italian. All the other Argentines only speak Spanish, except the immigrant population. There are also minority groups speaking approximately 20 native languages.
- Business Language
- According to the type of company contacted, its geographical location and sector of activity, it may be difficult to find someone who speaks English.
- Getting Some Knowledge
- Use the travlang service for language resources.
- Free Translation Tools
Promt : Translator of words, text and web pages
Educnet : Portals for free translation tools
Foreignword : Translator of words and text
Google : Translator of words, text and web pages
- Quality of Communications
- The means of communication in Argentina are extensive and cover the whole country.
- Telephone Codes
To Make a Call From Argentina, Dial 00
To Make a Call to in Argentina, Dial +54
- Number of Digits of National Telephone Numbers
0 + number of the region + other figures
- Mobile Telephone Standards
- GSM, GPRS, 3G
- National Mobile Phone Operators
- Personal, Movistar, Telmex (in Spanish), Claro (CTI)
Availability of Internet
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Communications in Argentina!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: