Investment Incentives in Austria
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- Easy access to capital market, corporate tax cut, special tax incentives are available for R&D. Austria offers financial and tax incentives within EU parameters to firms undertaking projects in economically depressed and underdeveloped areas on Austria’s eastern and southern borders.
- Privileged Domains
Research and Development, Infrastructure building (expanding and improving the road, rail, energy and telecom infrastructures), and sectors helping in creation of jobs.
- Privileged geographical sectors
- Research and Development, Infrastructure building (expanding and improving the road, rail, energy and telecom infrastructures), and sectors helping in creation of jobs.
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- Austria does not have any such free zones.
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- To attract foreign investments Austria offers tax breaks for R&D (a reduction between 25% and 35%) and training (a 20% deduction for the cost of external credit). For more information on tax incentive programs you can access the national development agency through ABA Website: Invest in Austria.
- Useful Links
Austrian Development Cooperation
Austrian Business Agency
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Austria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Austrian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: