Industrial Standards in Austria
- National Standards Organizations
Austrian Bureau of Standards
Austrian Electrotechnical Committee
- Integration in the International Standards Network
Member of International Organization for Standardisation
Member of International Communication Union
Member of IEC
- Obligation to Use Standards
- About 90% of the standards ON prepares are voluntary. However the quality management standards ISO 9000, though voluntary, have become almost a requirement in may industries.
- Classification of Standards
- Austrian Standards Plus ( AS+)
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- Certification of a product by ON or meeting certification requirements of any other EU country (even if not compulsory) does create a better credibility among Austrian consumers and thus helps in sales promotion.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Visit the Austrian Bureau of Standards
- Certification Organizations
Austrian Testing Organization (TueV Oesterreich)
- Associations of Standards Users
Refer to ‘Austrian Bureau of Standards’
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Austria!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Austrian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: