Industrial Standards in Belgium
- National Standards Organizations
Belgium Institute of standardization
- Integration in the International Standards Network
At the European level: the European Committee for Standardization (CEN) and the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) and the European Telecommunications Standards Institute.
At the international level: the International Standards Organization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC).
- Obligation to Use Standards
- A manufacturer can choose not to use the harmonized EU standards, but then must demonstrate that the product meets the essential safety and performance requirements. Complete information on the website of the Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Classification of Standards
- CE is the European certification mark.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- The ISO catalog
- Certification Organizations
The Belgium institute of standardization
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Belgium!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Belgian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: