Sales Representative in Belgium
- Trading Companies
- Type of Organization
Belgium's distribution and sales system is highly developed and regulated by law. Most sales are performed through intermediaries, distributors, and agents. Because of the small size of the country, the distribution territory normally covers the Benelux countries?the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg?and sometimes Germany
- Type of Organization
- In addition to their role as a commercial intermediary, wholesalers also offer services such as making up ranges, storage, repackaging, delivery, etc. Wholesalers are generally specialized in a certain type of convenience goods or in equipment for industry and the craft industry.
- Main Actors
- Huyghebaert, EMD, Carrefour.
- Useful Resources
European industrial relations observatory
Using a Commercial Agent
- The Advantages
- .Flexibility, no fixed costs.
- Where to Be Vigilant
- Indemnities in of breach of the contract.
- Elements of Motivation
- Commission, exclusivity.
- The Average Amount of Commission
- From 5% to 30%.
- Finding a Commercial Agent
Union of Belgian Independants Commercial Agents (UBAC), 43 Rue du Tournois
Tel : +32 23444545
Fax: +32 23430243
- Evolution of the Sector
- Franchise sector is growing. The first franchise in Belgium was created in 1930. Today, 30000 people work for a franchise. More information on Observatory of the franchise or on the website of the Belgian Franchise federation.
- Some Big Franchises
Observatory of the franchise Belgium
Everything about franchise in Belgium
- Export Trading Companies
Belgian Treboro trading
- Recommended Resource
- NEW STEP INTERNATIONAL LIMITED - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CONSULTING
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Sales Representative in Belgium!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Belgian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: