Communications in Belgium
- Official Language
- Dutch, French and German. In Belgium, 5.6 million people speak Dutch, 3.5 million speak French and about 50,000 people speak German.
- Other Languages Spoken
- Indigenous languages, recognized since 1990, such as Walloon, and immigrant languages, such as Arabic, Spanish and Turkish.
- Business Language
- French, German or English (common business language with Flemish people).
- Getting Some Knowledge
- Free Translation Tools
Google translation : Translation of words and web pages
Babel Fish : Free translator of texts and web pages from and to French and German
Leo : German-English-German dictionary
Systran : Free English-Dutch-English translator of texts and web pages
Freedict.com : Dutch-English-Dutch dictionary
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Communications in Belgium!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Belgian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: