Lodging in Belgium
- Guesthouses, lodges
Dormitory style accommodation is usually associated with Belgian backpackers wanting a low cost Belgium stay. These room types are suitable for single travellers to Belgium and couples, families and larger groups of friends.
- Service and furnished apartments
Temporary housing for business travel.
Brussels Business Flats;
- Motels, Hotels
Room Types typically offered in the area are either single (1 person), double (for couples) , twin (2 persons sharing) , triple (3 persons sharing) , quad (4 persons sharing) and family rooms.
Horest, Hotels Belgium;
- For further informations
Accomodation in Belgium
- Hotel Rules
- Checkin at 1pm and check out at noon;
- 6 rooms and more are considered as a group;
- Rates normally include buffet breakfast;
- Hotel price do not include 10% tax and 10% VAT.
|Economy Room||from 30 EUR|
|Medium Price Room||from 90 EUR|
|Good Quality Room||from 130 EUR|
Source: Lonely Planet
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Lodging in Belgium!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Belgian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: