Immigration in Canada
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Consult the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website
- For Further Information
Consult the Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada website
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
50 cigars or cigarillos
200 grammes (7 ounces) of manufactured tobacco
200 sticks of tobacco
1.5 liter (53 imperial ounces) of wine
1.14 liter (40 ounces) of spirits
a total of 1.14 liter (40 ounces) of wine and spirits
24 bottles or cans of 355 ml (12 ounces) of beer or ale (maximum 8.5 liters).
- No restrictions.
- Foreign Currency
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Over CAD 10,000.
- Local Currency
- No restrictions.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
Over CAD 10,000.
For further information, consult the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) website.
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
Visitors can obtain a refund for Goods and Services Tax and the Harmonized Sales Tax. Provincial Retail Sales Taxes are not refundable.
For further information, consult the Canada Revenue Agency website.
- Other Requirements
- You can consult the Canada Border Services Agency website.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Canada!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: