Supply Chain in Canada
- Few products belong to the controlled or restricted category (some agricultural products, cultural goods, pharmaceutical products and some types of technology). The prohibited goods category includes, of course, products like drugs and counterfeit money. To determine if your products fall into one of these categories, you can contact the The Export and Import Controls Bureau (EICB), which manages a webpage of people-resources giving the telephone numbers to call to get information on the various types of controlled products.
- Export Taxes
- Export Clearance
- In general, it is best to consult a Customs broker who, when he has obtained a precise description of the product, will provide the corresponding Canadian code number (NAICS code) and afterwards will be able to answer questions concerning tax exemption. It will cost less than a hundred dollars to get reliable information.
- Necessary Declaration
- The Customs declaration must contain information on the origin of the goods, the Customs tariff and Customs valuation of the goods.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Canada!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: