Travel Security in Canada
- The crime rate in Canada is very low.
If you are visiting the large Canadian cities, as in all large cities, you should keep a close eye on your personal belongings.
- Terrorist Risk
- Low to medium. A systematic check on items at airports has been implemented since the attacks in England in 2006. Security at the American borders has increased vastly since 11 September 2001.
- Risk of Natural Disaster
- The most frequent risks are flooding, snow storms and forest fires in summer. There may be earthquakes and landslides in British Columbia and in the eastern part of Quebec.
- Traveling Women Conditions
- The risks are the same as for a man.
- For Further Information
- Statistics Canada
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
Natural Resources Canada
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Travel Security in Canada!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: