Supply Chain in China
- Printed matter, manuscripts, films, photographs, audio cassettes, VCDs, data-processing storage media, etc considered harmful for national security; antiquities and other cultural articles created before 1949; rare and endangered animals and/or plants including their specimens and seeds, the natural bezoars, the musk, platinum, electronic products or machines used, bones of tiger, horns of rhinoceros, ivory, products made by prisoners, medicinal plants and stamps more than 100 years old cannot be exported.
- Export Taxes
- No export tax. But the VAT (17%) nonrefundable in the event of export, can however be regarded as export tax.
- Export Clearance
- Formalities are carried out by the import/export company.
In general, the supplier provides:
- packing list
- certificate of origin
- Customs declaration
- Necessary Declaration
- - Country of origin
- Value and description of the merchandise
- Composition of the merchandise
- Name/contacts of the supplier
- Destination of product
- HS code
Controlling the Quality of the Products
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
AQF's corporate blog, sharing information about quality control, sourcing, and stories from our coverage areas!
Asia Quality Focus, Asia Quality Focus on 18 Oct 2011 related to Supply Chain in China
Posts related to industrial sourcing in China: tips and practices, evolution, supplier and industry information, case studies
procurAsia on 1 May 2013 related to Supply Chain in China
AQI Quality Inspection Service Simple Profile
Hong Kong AQI Service Co., Limited on 14 Oct 2015 related to Supply Chain in China
Experienced Western QC Company, China
Your Valued Quality control partner in China, Hong Kong SAR
China Industrial Sourcing, China