Investment Incentives in the Czech Republic
Czech Republic: Investing
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- income tax relief for up to 10 years for the establishment of a new manufacturing entity and for the expansion or modernization of an existing manufacturing plant,
- employment subsidies in the form of grants for the creation of new jobs and training, the amount of which depends on the unemployment rate in the region in which the investment is made,
- transfer of land at a discounted price
- Privileged Domains
- Manufacturing, technology centers
- Privileged geographical sectors
- Not specified, but better subsidies have those regions having higher rate of Unemployment (Northern Moravia, Northern Bohemia)
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- Free zones with control type I in following cities: Ostrava, Cheb, Prague, Pardubice, Hradec Kralove.
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Incentives for investors including tax relief are governed by the Investment Incentives Act. Tax exemptions for a period of five years are provided for new investments. (Minimum investment limit is CZK 100m with 60% or more invested in machinery). These limits are reduced for regions with higher unemployment rates. Besides investment incentives, a taxpayer may deduct from the tax base 100% of expenses (costs) incurred on the implementation of R&D projects. For more information on tax incentive programs you can consult CzechInvest.
- Useful Links
Czech Invest representation abroad in Brussels (Belgium), London (UK), Paris (France), Hong Kong (China), Yokohama (Japan), Munich and Koeln (Germany), Chicago (USA).
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in the Czech Republic!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Czech companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: