Investment Incentives in Denmark
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
Both the Danish Government and the EU provide a number of industrial incentives. The Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through its investment promotion agency Invest in Denmark, provides a comprehensive overview of these investment incentives. It should also be contacted in order to get a complete investor guide.
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- The only free port in Denmark is the Copenhagen Free Port, which is operated by the Port of Copenhagen. The Port of Copenhagen and the Port of Malmo (Sweden) in 2001 merged their commercial operations, including the free port activities, in a joint company named CMP.
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Denmark offers many advantages for foreign investors with low corporate tax rates and low taxation for expatriate in R&D. For more information on tax incentive programs you can access the National Development Agency.
- Useful Links
Invest in Denmark
Federation of Danish Investment Associations
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Denmark!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Danish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: