Industrial Standards in Denmark
- National Standards Organizations
Danish Standards Association
- Integration in the International Standards Network
Denmark is a member of:
- The International Standard Organization (ISO);
- The Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM).
- Obligation to Use Standards
- The standards proposed by the DS are voluntary.
- Classification of Standards
- All new EU standards must be approved as Danish standards and they get the title DS/EN. If a standard initially is international and gets the status of a EU and Danish standards then the title is DS/EN ISO. Like e.g. DS/EN ISO 9001 which is the standard for quality management.
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- The company may use the logo DS in its marketing activities, such as on stationery and in brochures. By using the logo, the company signals that it has introduced and implemented, for instance, a quality management and/or an environmental management system. The DS logo is known in the market and is associated with confidence, safety and guarantee.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Publication of standards is entrusted by the Danish Standards Association. On their website you can see a complete list of standards.
- Certification Organizations
Danish Certification of Standards
- Associations of Standards Users
List of Standardization Committees in respective fields
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Denmark!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Danish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: