Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Denmark
- Nature of the Tax
- Moms (in Danish) = VAT
- Standard Rate
- Reduced Tax Rate
- Exclusion From Taxation
A 0% rate applies to newspapers, the sale and leasing of certain aircrafts and ships, and exports.
Exempt supplies include certain financial services, insurance, education, medical supplies, and the sale and leasing of immovable property.
- Method of Calculation, Declaration and Settlement
- The VAT is levied at a standard rate of 25% of the sale price of most goods and services and the legislation generally follows EC Directives. No graduated rates exist.
- Other Consumption Taxes
- Various excise taxes apply in Denmark.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Denmark!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Danish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: