Dining in Denmark
|Economy Meal||kr 112-175|
|Medium Price Meal||kr 176-300|
|Good Quality Meal||kr 300+|
- Food Specialties
- Smørrebrød, often eaten for lunch, consists of a slice of dark bread with butter, topped with slices of meat, fish or cheese and generously garnished. It needs to be eaten sitting down with a knife and fork.
- Coffee is very popular in Denmark and is widely drunk at all hours. Denmark also has many varieties of beer, famous breweries being Carlsberg and Tuborg. Most popular is pilsner (lager) but there are also darker beers. Akvavit, popularly known as "snaps" is also found in the category of Danish national drinks.
- Dietary Restrictions
- Table Manners
- Danish table manners are Continental: wait to be told where to sit, hold the fork in the left hand and the knife in the right while eating, do not begin eating until the host invites you to, etc.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Dining in Denmark!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Danish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: