Industrial Standards in Egypt
Bankruptcy Law (0) , Contracts (0) , Corporate Law (0) , Employment Law (0) , Environmental Regulations (1) , Export Compliance (0) , Import Compliance (0) , Industrial Standards (1) , Intellectual Property (1) , International Legal Agreements (1) , Justice System (0) , Marketing Regulations (3) , Trade Compliance (2)
Overview by Globlatrade.net:
- National Standards Organizations
EOS, Egyptian Organization for Standards & Quality
NIS, National Institute of Standards
- Integration in the International Standards Network
- Egypt recognizes the ISO standard. It also accepts the European standards, British, Japanese and American standards. When there is no national standard for a product, Egypt normally uses the ISO standard, the IEC or the codex alimentarius.
- Classification of Standards
- EGP then a number / year.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- The Egyptian standards can be accessed from the EOS website on payment.
- Certification Organizations
EOS Egyptian Organization for Standardization & Quality
EGAC Egyptian Accreditation Council
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Read more See less
Support for your business
Contact our expert contributor
U.S. Department Of Commerce, Egypt