Immigration in Egypt
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Immigration (information on residence in Egypt)
Information from the American State Department
- For Further Information
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
- By a visa (USD 15 at the airport, less expensive than to get one from France for Euros 25), 1 month validity.
- 200 cigarettes, 25 cigars or 200g of tobacco.
- Maximum 2 pints of alcoholic drinks.
- Maximum 2 pints of cologne and a reasonable amount of perfume (everyday use).
- Foreign Currency
- It is allowed to bring into/ take out of Egyp the equivalent of USD 10,000 cash in foreign currency.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Local Currency
- Restrictions: EGP 5,000, import or export.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Egypt!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: