Supply Chain in Egypt
- Import of insecticides requires a special permit, likewise for food additives, pharmaceutical products, second hand clothes, products made of wood and certain foodstuffs. A certificate of disinfection is required for brushes and fibers. Importing cotton is forbidden.
- Necessary Declaration
- A lot of foodstuffs, household products and consummer goods are subject to quality inspection. Pharmaceutical products have to be declared with the Ministry of Health.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
Egyptian Organization for Standardization and Quality.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Egypt!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: