Personal Tax in Egypt
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
Non-residents are subject to tax on income earned or realised in Egypt only.
Dividends paid to non-residents are not subject to withholding tax under Egyptian domestic law.
|Individual income tax||Progressive rate from 0% to 20%|
|From EGP 0 to 5,000||0%|
|From EGP 5,001 to 20,000||10%|
|From EGP 20,001 to 40,000||15%|
|More than EGP 40,000||20%|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- Pension scheme amounts;
- Life and heath insurance.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- No special tax regime for expatriates.
- Capital Tax Rate
- A tax is levied on the annual value of real estate (or land), the rate of which is between 10% and 40%.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Egypt!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: