Investment Incentives in Finland
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- Foreign investors can benefit from financing aids such as long-term low-interest loans. See the Investment Promotion Agency website for more information.
- Privileged Domains
- Aid is aimed mainly at improving the long term competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Privileged geographical sectors
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Finnish programs focus on assistance for SMEs and for technologies. For more information on tax incentive programs you can contact Invest in Finland.
- Useful Links
Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation
The Finnish Innovation Fund
Finnish Investment Promotion Agency
The representations of the Finnish Investment Promotion Agency abroad
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Finland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Finnish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: