Supply Chain in Finland
- There are certain restrictions concerning exports from Finland. Click here for more information on export procedure in the European Union. A detailed list of national restrictions is available on the website of the Finnish Customs.
- Export Taxes
- Export Clearance
Exporting from Finland requires:
- Export Compliance
- Knowledge of your commodity
- Proper documentation including permits, licenses and related certificate of origins
- Pre-shipment requirements from the destination country
- Necessary Declaration
- Export documentation requirements vary depending on the value of the goods, destination of the shipment and if the goods are controlled, prohibited or regulated. Goods that must be reported require a bill of landing/airway bill, an SAD (Single Administrative Document) export declaration, a commercial or a pro-forma invoice, as well as any export permits, certificate, licenses required for controlled, prohibited or regulated goods. All controlled, regulated commodities require an export permit regardless of the value. It is extremely important that all documents tendered for export clearance processing are accurate in every way. Incomplete or inaccurate documentation may result in lengthy delays in customs processing and may result in warehousing and other customs fees.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
The Finnish Consumer Agency
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Finland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Finnish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: