Corporate Tax in Finland
- Tax Base For Resident and Foreign Companies
- Finnish companies are taxed on their worldwide income; non-resident companies are taxed only on income sourced in Finland.
|Corporate income tax||26%|
- Tax Rate For Foreign Companies
- Taxed at the corporate tax rate
- Capital Gains Taxation
- In 2010, the tax rate on capital gains is 28%.
- Main Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
- Deductions normally include expenses that are incurred to generate or retain the company’s income such as payments of interest and royalties, realized foreign-exchange losses, 50% of entertainment costs, irrevocable orders to buy goods, doubtful sales receivables, fees for establishing an organization and reorganization costs, R&D expenses, etc.
- Other Corporate Taxes
Country Comparison For Corporate Taxation
|Number of Payments of Taxes per Year||8.0||14.2||11.0||16.0|
|Time Taken For Administrative Formalities (Hours)||243.0||199.3||187.0||215.0|
|Total Share of Taxes (% of Profit)||44.6||43.0||46.8||48.2|
Source: Doing Business
Note: *The Greater the Index, the More Transparent the Conditions of Transactions. **The Greater the Index, the More the Manager is Personally Responsible. *** The Greater the Index, the Easier it Will Be For Shareholders to Take Legal Action. **** The Greater the Index, the Higher the Level of Investor Protection.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Corporate Tax in Finland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Finnish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: