Contracts in Germany
The Active Population in Figures
|Labor Force (Annual Growth, %)||-|
|Rate of Activity (%)||-|
|Unemployment Rate (%)||10.8|
Management of Human Resources
- Type of Contract
- The work contract is usually open ended with a trial period which may be up to 6 months. The contract may also be fixed term; it can be renewed 3 times maximum, and for a maximum duration of 2 years.
- Breach of Contracts
- Termination by the employer can be done under different conditions:
- Redundancy either individual or of a group
- Termination because of professional misconduct, absenteeism or end of seasonal employment
- Other Possible Methods
- - Because of reasons tied to the person.
- Labor Laws
Law on the work hours
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Contracts in Germany!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related German companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: