Trade Disputes in Germany
Overview by Globlatrade.net:
- Arbitration is a solution for settling disputes. An arbitrator is called in who has to make the final decision.
- Arbitration Law
- German Arbitration Act
- Conformity to International Commercial Arbitration Rules
- Party to the
New York Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
Party to the Geneva Protocol on Arbitration Clauses.
Party to the Geneva Convention of the Execution of Foreign Arbitral Awards.
- Appointment of Arbitrators
- The court of arbitration is composed of an odd number of arbitrators (usually three). The arbitrators are chosen by the parties, or the President of the Chamber of arbitration.
- Arbitration Procedure
- For more information refer to the German Institute of Arbitration.
- Permanent Arbitration Bodies
Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit (Sectors Covered: All)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
Read more See less
Hot Tips (1)
Find the related German companies with Kompass:
Support for your business
Contact our expert contributor
U.S. Department of Commerce, Germany