Industrial Standards in Greece
- National Standards Organizations
- Integration in the International Standards Network
- Greece is a member of ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Obligation to Use Standards
- According to law 372/76, the implementation of Hellenic Standards, is voluntary, as it happens in most countries. Some of them become mandatory by national or EEC legislation.
- Classification of Standards
- CE is the European certification mark. It is compulsory for a country to be able to sell on the market.
- Online Consultation of Standards
- Visit ELOT website.
- Certification Organizations
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Greece!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Greek companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: