Immigration in Greece
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
To get more information on visa and entry requirements, visit the website of the ministry of Foreign affairs of Greece.
- For Further Information
List of Greek embassies.
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
800 cigarettes (if bought in the EU) / 200 otherwise
1 kg of tobacco / 250g
10 l of alcohol more than 22% (if bought in the EU) / 1 l otherwise
22 l of alcohol less than 22% / 2 l
90 l of wine / 2 l
110 liters of beer
- 250 ml
- Foreign Currency
For residents, when importing, above the equivalent of 1,524.49 EUR, the sum must be changed within 3 months.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Above 10,000 EUR or its equivalent.
- Local Currency
- No limit.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- When you go through Customs, present your VAT refund documents. You should ask the shopkeeper for them directly when you make your purchase. For further information, consult the pages of the European Commission Taxation and Customs Union website.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Greece!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Greek companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: