Supply Chain in Greece
- It is only prohibited to export cultural artefacts, specimens of flora and fauna which are threatened with extinction and war material, arms, munitions and suchlike.
- Export Taxes
- The export duties applicable are those provided for by Community legislation with regard to certain agricultural products. Regulation 120/1989/EEC sets out the basic legal framework in that regard.
- Export Clearance
Exporting from Greece requires:
- Export Compliance
- Knowledge of your commodity
- Proper documentation including permits, licenses and related certificate of origin
- Pre-shipment requirements from the destination country.
- Necessary Declaration
- The Customs declaration must contain information on the origin of the goods, the Customs tariff and Customs valuation of the goods.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Greece!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Greek companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: