Contracts in Hong Kong SAR
The Active Population in Figures
- For Further Information About the Labor Market
Statistics, regarding the education level of households and residents
Management of Human Resources
- Type of Contract
The labor contract is mainly drawn-up by the law. It is completed by collective negotiations and agreements.
The formalism of the labour contract, hiring conditions and lay-off constraints are relatively flexible. CDI and the CDD are the two existing types of contracts.
- Legal Framework
- A request for conciliation will be submitted at the Labor Relations Division of the Labour Department. If conciliation is not reached, a Labour commissioner will be appointed to undertake the conciliation. A mediation will then be undertaken. An arbitration or an enquiry committee will be set-up if the conciliation and mediation has not been successful in judging the case.
- Labour Relations Ordinance
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Contracts in Hong Kong SAR!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: