Immigration in Hong Kong SAR
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
To obtain further information on the entry conditions and visas, visit the website of the Immigration Department of the government Hong Kong SAR.
- For Further Information
List of Hong Kong foreign representations.
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
- 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco or an assortment of these products not more than 250 g.
- 1 litre of wine and 1 litre of spirits.
- Reasonable Quantity.
- Foreign Currency
- No limit.
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Local Currency
- No limit.
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- Not applicable, no VAT in Hong Kong.
- Other Requirements
- Visit the website of the Customs and Excise Department.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Hong Kong SAR!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: