Personal Tax in Hong Kong SAR
- Tax Base For Residents and Non-Residents
- No distinction between residents and non-residents.
|Income Tax||Progressive rate from 2% to 17%|
|From HKD 0 to 40,000||2%|
|From HKD 40,000 to 80,000||7%|
|From HKD 80,000 to 120,000||12%|
|More than HKD 120,000||17%|
- Allowable Deductions and Tax Credit
The allowances are meant only for persons who have chosen the progressive taxation method.
For further information on deductions, visit the website of the tax authority.
- Special Expatriate Tax Regime
- No specific tax regime for expatriate.
- Capital Tax Rate
- Taxes on games and lotteries (Betting in football 50%; horseracing 25%), hotel tax (3%).
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Personal Tax in Hong Kong SAR!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: