Investment Incentives in Hungary
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- Performance requirement/incentives are available to all enterprises registered in Hungary, regardless of the nationality of owners or location of incorporation, and applied on a systematic basis. To comply with European Union rules, the government of Hungary no longer grants tax holidays based on investment volume.
- Privileged Domains
Transport and infrastructure
Electronic Public Administration Etes-vous sûr que la réponse st appropriée? Ici on demande quels secteurs sont priviligiés par les investisseurs étrangers.
- Privileged geographical sectors
The folowing subvention rates are allowed by region :
- North Hungary, North Great Plain, South Great Plain, Centre Transdanubia, and South Transdanubia: 50%,
- West Transdanubia 45%,
- Pest county 40%,
- Budapest 35%.
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- Currently no company operates in customs free zones and all of them transferred their assets and continued operation following customs handling of their assets. The Finance Ministry plans to nominate customs free zones, but currently there seems to be little demand for this service. Possible sites could include Székesfehérvár, Gy?r, Kecskemét, Miskolc, or Szombathely.
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Development tax incentives are available for specific investments i.e. a EUR 2 million “development reserve” for material investments, R&D tax incentives and exemption from corporate income tax of 75% of foreign-sourced interest income. For more information on tax incentive programs you can consult the ITD Hungary Pte. Ltd.
- Useful Links
Hungarian Investment and Trade Development Agency
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Hungary!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Hungarian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: