Immigration in Hungary
Passport and Visa Requirements
- Passport and Visa Service
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- For Further Information
Hungarian embassy or consulates in your country
Taxes and Restrictions On Persons When Going Through Customs
- Taxation On Persons
From outside of the UE (Minimum age for the importer : 17): 175 € or
200 cigarettes or
Import within the EU: 800 cigarettes or 200 cigars.
- 1l ofspirits (+22%), 1l of wine (fizzy or liquor).
- Perfum 50 gramm, Eau de cologne: 0.25 liter
- Foreign Currency
- Obligatory Declaration of Foreign Currency
- Above 1.000.000 HUF (about 4.000 Euros worth of foreign currency)
- Local Currency
- Obligatory Declaration of Local Currency
- Yes, 2.000.000 HUF or equal sum (about 8.000 €)
- How to Refund Consumption Tax
- Full information on the European Union website.
- Other Requirements
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Immigration in Hungary!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Hungarian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: