Supply Chain in Hungary
- Prohibited to exportation: cultural goods, fauna and flora specimens that are close to extinction and weapons, ammunitions and wars material etc are
- Export Taxes
- Export Clearance
- Circulation of goods within EU is free.
- Necessary Declaration
- Documents need to contain information on the origin of the product, the custom tariff and the value.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Hungary!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Hungarian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: