Lodging in Hungary
- Open from May to September and cater to those bringing their own equipment.
- Fully-equiped bungalows can be rented at a large number of resorts.
- Available in Budapest and other towns.
- Paying-guest accommodation: inexpensive. Renting often includes a bathroom but not breakfast. Such accommodation should be reserved well in advance.
- Classified by use of a star rating system.Generally adequate and clean.
- Hotel Rules
- Generally prices are given per room, but make sure at reservation. Sometimes the tourist tax is not included in the price.
|Economy Room||8-11 € / head|
|Medium Price Room||11-25 € / head|
|Good Quality Room||+25 € / head|
Source: Lonely Planet
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Lodging in Hungary!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Hungarian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: