Industrial Standards in Ireland
- National Standards Organizations
National Standards Authority
- Integration in the International Standards Network
- Obligation to Use Standards
- All companies have to follow the "Irish Companies Act" and have to be yearly audited and follow the regulations of the Auditing Practices Board (APC).
- Classification of Standards
- CE is the European certification mark. The Irish National Standards Body is the NSAI. Visit the website www.standards.ie to consult the list of Irish standards.
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- Online Consultation of Standards
- National Standards Authority of Ireland (NSAI)
- Certification Organizations
European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization
European Telecommunications Standards Institute
European Committee for Standardization
- Associations of Standards Users
European Cooperation for Accreditation (EA)
Irish National Accreditation Board
International Accreditation Forum
International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Industrial Standards in Ireland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Irish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: