Supply Chain in Ireland
- All the restrictions on Trade between Ireland and non-EU member states are available on www.fedex.com.
- Export Taxes
- Information available on www.doingbusiness.org.
- Export Clearance
- On exportation of goods from Ireland to third countries, the exporter or his/her agent must complete customs formalities. All the necessary documentation (i.e. licenses, invoices, etc.) required to clear the goods through customs should be presented for clearance prior to the goods being exported.
- Necessary Declaration
- An import declaration is required for goods from third countries such as the U.S. When goods are imported into Ireland, it is the responsibility of the importer or his authorized agent to declare them to Customs (Irish Revenue Commissioners). A Single Administrative Document or SAD may be used for this purpose. This is a EU-approved form for the import declaration process. Further information on the SAD can be found on the EU website below: http://europa.eu.int/comm/taxation_customs/customs/procedural_aspects/general/sad/index_en.htm .
Controlling the Quality of the Products
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Ireland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Irish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: