Communications in Ireland
- Official Language
- Irish (Gaelic), spoken as a first language by about 55,000 people (mostly in the west).
- Other Languages Spoken
- English. Official documents are printed in both languages.
- Business Language
- Getting Some Knowledge
- Click here for some useful phrases in Gaelic.
- Free Translation Tools
Google : Translation
Reverso : Translation
Foreignword : Translation
Availability of Internet
- Internet Suffix
- National Internet Access Providers
Eircom Net Ireland
Ireland On-Line- Offering local call access throughout the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Oceanfree.net- Includes unlimited pop3 email.
UTV - ISP providing subscription free residential Internet access with local cost technical support and unlimited email and web space.
- Access in Public Places
- Cafés, offices, libraries, Tourism Offices...
- Access in Hotels
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Communications in Ireland!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Irish companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: