Investment Incentives in Israel
Incentives or guarantees
- Forms of Aid
- Assistance is going to depend on the location of the investment and the nature of the project, amount of investment and the degree of foreign participation. This will be for financial assistance, financial incentives, grants, depreciation on diminishing values or loan guarantees.
- Privileged Domains
- Research and development, industry, tourism, employment generation, jobs for emigrants and training.
- Privileged geographical sectors
- The first zone constitutes the North of country (the most favored), Galilee, Golan, Jerusalem (for high technology industries),Beer Sheva, south of Neguev and Eilat. The second consists of Jerusalem (for all other industries), St Jean d'Acre, Kyriat Malachi, Kyriat Gat and Yokneam. The last covers the coastal plain and the center of the country.
- Privileged Geographical Zones
- Eilat in the country's south.
- Country Risk
Tax incentives offered to foreign investors
- Special tax treatments
- Israel grants a number of significant tax incentives which have the effect of eliminating or substantially reducing the tax rate for companies. There are various other incentives available such as in the fields of the tourism industry, employment incentives, international trading company incentives, the building of dwellings for rental, research and development (R&D) where bi-national funds have been established to promote joint ventures, and incentive training programs with the granting of loans for the encouragement of small businesses. For more information on tax incentive programs you can consult the Investment Promotion Centre (IPC).
- Useful Links
Ministry of Industry and Trade
Israel's Investment Promotion Center
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Investment Incentives in Israel!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: