Accounting in Israel
- Accounting Standards
- Accounting in Israel started with the help of the "The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants "(AICPA). The accounting practices in these countries are similar to American practices. IFRS are extensively used.
- Accounting Regulation Bodies
IASB, Israeli Accounting Standards Council
- Accounting Law
- The tax reform of 2003 is animportant part of the Israelian tax framework.
- Difference Between National and International Standards (IAS/IFRS)
- After its creation, the Israeli Accounting Standards Council has adopted different standards IAS/IFRS.
- Accounting News
EIN Middle East accounting news.
- Tax Year
- The financial year starts from 1 January and ends on 31 December of the same year.
- Accounting Reports
- The financial accounts include a balance sheet, an income statement, a cash flow account and an owner's equity account.
- Publication Requirements
- Accounts have to be published annually.
- Certified public accountants and tax accountants are specialists providing accounting and tax support to companies operating in the country. For more information, consult ICPAS Website.
- Professional Accountancy Bodies
ICPA, Institute of Certified Public accountants in Israel
IFAC, International Federation of Accountants.
- Member of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC)
- Member of Other Federation of Accountants
- Member of the The Federation of European Accountants (FEE) and Federation of Mediterranean Accountants (FCM).
- Audit Bodies
- Audit is carried out by external auditors in the company. KPMG, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Deloitte. Ernst and Young : http://www.ey.com/Home
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Accounting in Israel!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: