Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Israel
- Nature of the Tax
- VAT - (MA'AM in Hewbrew)
- Standard Rate
- Reduced Tax Rate
- Export of products and certain services is not subjected to VAT.
- Exclusion From Taxation
- Goods as well as inclusive services are exempt from VAT for certain values of transactions of very small enterprises (defined as "The exempted Merchants") except the real estate transactions and sales of goods where VAT is not deductible. Export goods are zero-rated.
- Method of Calculation, Declaration and Settlement
- VAT rate is applied on the sale price. For imported goods, customs duties, purchase taxes as well as other taxes are also included for the calculation of VAT. Companies must register for VAT purposes. payment are monthly or bi-monthly.
- Other Consumption Taxes
Tax on Capital gains from real-estate is applicable on the sale of the real estate.
Purchase tax is deducted on some imports or local industrial production. For additional information, consult the Finance Ministry.
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Consumption/VAT/Sales Tax in Israel!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: