Contracts in Italy
The Active Population in Figures
|Labor Force||23 298 000||22 988 000||22 563 000||22 404 000|
|Labor Force (Annual Growth, %)||0.50||1.90||0.70||0.70|
|Rate of Activity (%)||-||58.4||57.5||57.4|
|Unemployment Rate (%)||6.5||6.8||7.7||8.0|
Management of Human Resources
- Method of Recruitment
- More and more, recruitment is being carried out via the Internet. If their CV is selected, candidates are invited for interviews with the management of the company concerned.
- Recruitment Agencies
- There are public or private recruitment agencies. Recruitment can be carried out via their services or directly by the company concerned.
- Recruitment Websites
Job on line
- Type of Contract
The work contract is governed by legal provisions and to a lesser extent by collective agreements.
The work contract, conditions of hiring and dismissal are quite strict.
There are open-ended contracts, fixed term contracts, or contracts for specific tasks or occasional services.
- Breach of Contracts
- It may be agreed and voluntary. You have to give at least one month's notice.
- There are no restrictions, except in the case of a pregnant woman or illness.
- Unionization Rate
- Between 70 and 79%.
Unione italiana del lavoro
Confederazione generale italiana del lavoro (CGIL)
Confederazione italiana sindacati dei lavoratori (CISL)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Contracts in Italy!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Italian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: