Industrial Standards in Italy
- National Standards Organizations
Italian Standardization Organization (Ente Nazionale Italiano di Unificazione, UNI)
Italian Electrotechnical Committee (CEI)
- Integration in the International Standards Network
International Organization for Standardization
International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC)
International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
European Committee for Standardization (CEN)
European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC)
- Obligation to Use Standards
- Classification of Standards
- Italian standards are called UNI. Those of the electrotechnical sector are called CEI.
- Assessment of the System of Standardization
- The standardization system is respected and guarantees better sales. Consumers have more and more regard for standards.
- Online Consultation of Standards
The UNI catalog
The CEI catalog
The ISO catalog
- Certification Organizations
Italian accreditation federation (SINCERT-FIDEA)
Association of independent test and certification laboratories (ALPI)
National system for laboratory accreditation (SINAL)
Calibration Service (SIT)
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
This report provides updated contact information for Italy and gives an overview of Italian food laws in the EU context. For more in-depth information at the general EU level,
Foreign Agricultural Service on 5 Jan 2010 related to Industrial Standards in Italy
Find the related Italian companies with Kompass:
Part of USDA, the United StatesThe Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) works to improve foreign market...