Supply Chain in Italy
- There are no restrictions.
- Export Taxes
- The European Community has abolished export taxes.
- Export Clearance
- Firstly, the exporter/informant presents the goods, his export declaration and, if necessary, his authorization or export license to the competent Customs office for the place where he has set up business or where the goods are packaged or loaded for export transportation (article 161, paragraph 5, of the Customs Code).
- Necessary Declaration
The Customs declaration must contain the following information:
- code, number, name, quantity and price of the product;
- destination of the goods and the address of the person or place of reception;
- name and registration number of the transport company;
- place of warehousing.
Controlling the Quality of the Products
- Quality Control Organizations
Ente Nazionale Italiano di Unificazione
Directorate General of Veterinary health and Foodstuffs
Any Comments About This Content? Report It to Us.
No content has been posted to this folder yet.
Be the first to feature your expertise related to Supply Chain in Italy!
- Post any content you may have that features your expertise, such as a text article with business tips, presentation, market report, etc
- By sharing your knowledge you gain more visibility for your profile not only on GlobalTrade.net but across the web
Post your content now by simply clicking on the button below.
Check these folders already populated with content posted by other users:
Click here to find out more about key benefits and instructions for contributing to the site.
Find the related Italian companies with Kompass:
Post any content you may have that features your expertise and offers valuable information to the international trade community.
The more informative content you post the more visible your will be, as your valuable content will link directly to your profile.
Check these sample pages for illustration: